NOW Access already offers 25% more value to every member. An Access Plus subscription allows you to get an additional 15%, for a total of 40% more value on all of your purchases.

Compare getting 40% more value on all of the purchases you make with the cost of an Access Plus membership – the cost of which is paid off in just a few purchases. Anyone who loves enjoying the best of Toronto will love the perks that come with Access Plus.

Special privileges for Access Plus Members :

2 free reservations per month (every month for the duration of your membership) for an upcoming displayed offer.
You don’t have to wait until the day an offer is available online to get the one you want – you can book it in advance. After you make these 2 free reservations in the same month, each additional reservation will cost $5.

Basic memberships do not include free early reservation.

Put any unused balance back into your NOW Access account for up to 6 months after purchase. You can change your mind and transfer any unused repayable balance back into your online wallet. You have up to 6 months after each purchase to put another repayable balance back in your wallet and to make other NOW Access purchases (except for occasional promotional offers).

Regular members have up to 3 months to make these transfers and these transactions are not free.

Get refundable balance sums under $10 automatically transferred back into your account if unused for more than 60 days. This feature ensures that you don’t lose small sums that can be forgotten or left behind in NOW Access your member account.

  • – Business closure: 1-Year Warranty

If a business closes its doors, you are protected for one year. If a business – for which you still have money in your account – closes down during the 12 months following your purchase, we will put the paid sum back into your wallet to use at your discretion for other purchases on NOW Access. However, if a business closes after the first year following your purchase, our warranty ceases and the sum will not be returned. This warranty is an exceptional protection that NOW Access is committed to offer to its members (except occasional promotional offers).

Regular members have a 6-month warranty.

  • – 40% Bonus: 1 year after the purchase date

1-Year on your 40% bonus. To encourage you to visit the stores and restaurants for which there is an applied bonus in your account, and that you may have forgotten, a timer will be displayed in your online wallet. Your 40% bonus is protected for one year starting on the purchase date, then you will only have the paid sum and not the paid sum with bonus (except occasional promotional offers).

Regular members have a 6-month warranty.

  • – Free Renewal

Your Access Plus membership or new Access Plus plan offer will be based on the value of the purchases you made during your subscription.

Exclusive benefit: Access Plus members can use any unused paid amount to pay for new deals with another retailer.

What’s more, you might be eligible for a free auto-renewal, depending on the total amount of purchases you make during your subscription.

  • Access Plus + 40 % 3-month subscription – 45$ (15$/month)
    Free auto-renewal if your total purchases add up to 750$ or more for the whole duration of your subscription (3 months).
  • Access Plus + 40 % 6-month subscription – 60$ (10$/month)
    Free auto-renewal if your total purchases add up to 1000$ or more for the whole duration of your subscription (6 months).
  • Access Plus + 40 % yearly subscription – 87$ (7,25$/month)
    Free auto-renewal if your total purchases add up to 1500$ or more for the whole duration of your yearly subscription.

Important: 40% is the maximum additional value you can get. A Access Plus subscription cannot be combined with other offers – for example, 75% more value promotions for selected retailers. Of course, you can benefit from those promotions, but your 40% will not be added to the 75% you will be getting with that specific type of promotion.

Important: Access Plus subscriptions are not refundable. Free automatic renewals is valid only once, even if you spend the required amount twice.